Thursday, February 28, 2013

Freakshow

I was invited by Influenster to watch another show.  AMC's newest series, Freakshow, airing Thursday nights at 9:30|8:30c.  Basically it gives you an inside view to one of Venice Beach, California's hottest boardwalk attractions.
I watched the "pre-air premier" on AMC.com "Swords a Plenty".  There are video bios of all the "freaks" on the show there as well.  I must say I enjoyed watching this show.  Toward the end of the episode, they show you the sword swallowing stunts these people can do.  It is truly incredible.  I felt myself feeling scared, nervous and excited for these people at the same time.  It was amazing to watch them perform.  I can say that I am excited for the next episode airing tonight.  Inside Freakshow I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment